Ilah's Life
The Intro
Entries Owner Love
Assalamualaikum, welcome peeps. Please be nice here:3

Instagram
CURRENTLY : Alien(s) 
MOOD : I love You Muhamad Anas Al-Asyraf

My Tagboard

About Myself
Sunday 22 April 2012 • Permalink • Add comment {0}
My name is Nur Azilah Bt. Mohd Yusof . Ilah for short . I'm 16 years old . I was born 27 april 1995 , at Hospital Sungai Bakap . Stay at Bandar Baharu , Kedah . SMK Sultan Ahmad Tajuddin is my school .
I love myself , my family my beboo ,and my friends as well . Without them , I'm nothing . They cheers me when I'm sad . They always there when i need them . I love them so fucking damn much .
I hate when people show off with me and thought that they are the best while they are not . Don't ever talk to me like bullshit , i hate when i have to be rude . Plus , don't judge me if you don't know me . Do add , do talk . Hate me , FUCK OFF !


✿ skype : nur.azilah95
✿ ym : mrs_souleader@y.c



Thanks for reading this :)

With love ,
Barney ♥